Limited Company Mortgages North Belfast
At The Mortgage Centre (NI), we have seen a significant rise in the number of limited company buy-to-let mortgage applications being submitted.
We specialise in arranging buy-to-let mortgages for limited companies and have the expertise to help you find the right product to suit your individual requirements.
Our team has an in-depth knowledge of limited company lenders and their product criteria, so we are ideally placed to help you find the perfect buy-to-let mortgage. You can use our specialist buy-to-let service to compare products and apply for your limited company mortgage online.
Limited company benefits
There are several benefits to using a corporate structure for running a buy-to-let property business. Many landlords opt to use a limited company as it can be financially advantageous and tax-efficient. Since the government announced the phasing out of mortgage interest tax relief by 2020, there are now more reasons to consider the buy-to-let limited company route to reduce tax liabilities.
- Mortgage interest is considered an expense and can be fully offset against rental income received by the limited company
- Profits within the limited company are liable to corporation tax rather than personal tax
- Dividend allowance and directors' loans can make withdrawing profit more tax-efficient via a limited company
- Limited company profits can be re-invested to expand a portfolio without additional tax
- Options for inheritance tax planning between parents and children
Expert advice service
If you're a limited company and need advice on buy-to-let mortgages in North Belfast & Northern Ireland, why not call us to discuss your mortgage requirements and receive expert advice?
Free Initial in-depth Mortgage consultation Belfast
As experienced mortgage adviser in Belfast we can advise you on a wide range of mortgage & insurance products and can deal with any case – however big or small, throughout Northern Ireland. Get In touch today.